To Our Amazing Patients,
Throughout the last few months, the Covid pandemic has greatly impacted all of our lives and we have all had our share of challenges to overcome. We hope that you and your family are safe, healthy and in good spirits and we want to extend our thoughts and prayers to each and every one of you.
During these last few months, we have been working tirelessly to figure out how to provide our entire Greenwood Dental Care family with a safe environment once we open our doors. And we felt it was important to reach out to all of you personally to tell you the things that we are going to be doing and what to expect when you do get to the office. The last thing we want is for you to arrive and have a surprise.
We want to take a moment to let you all know how we will be keeping you safe:
- First, we will be asking you questions from our screening questionnaire over the phone when scheduling your appointment
- We will have parking lot check in. Please call our office when you arrive.
- We will then come out to your car to check your temperature with our touchless thermometer and again review the questionnaire.
- We have positioned state of the art air purification HEPA filters to ensure air quality in each operatory
- You will see us wearing the same personal protective equipment as before but we will now be adding gowns and face-shields as well.
- We will be using the same state of the art sterilization for our instruments and providing contactless checkout.
We truly are doing everything we can to make sure the space is safe for you when you do come in to the office.
Our staff is currently in the office changing and making appointments so we encourage each and every one of you to call today as we expect to be very busy now that we are open!
On behalf of Greenwood Dental Care, we want to say we miss seeing your face, we are excited to be open and we can’t wait to have you all back in the office. We wanted to extend a warm message to each and every one of you for healthier and happier times. Excited to see you soon!
Dr. Nikol Kurziak, Dr. Michael Dyme
& The Entire Greenwood Dental Care Staff