At Greenwood Dental Care, we take pride in providing comfortable dentistry with compassion, clear communication, and clinical excellence to new patients and old. We welcome you to our practice.
Using state-of-the-art technology and through careful examination, our dentists and dental team will assess your current dental health and make specific recommendations. We provide the very best in personalized dental care, whether you visit Greenwood Dental for a routine examination and dental cleaning or for more complex treatment.
Your initial consultation will allow you to meet the Greenwood Dental Care team and help us get to know you in order to determine the best path toward a brighter smile. For your convenience and to save time, you can print and complete new patient forms to bring to your first visit. During your initial consultation, we will:
- Review your dental and medical history forms
- Provide a complete oral exam, with digital radiographs, to help us determine the best treatment options for you
- Create a personalized dental treatment plan that will result in a beautiful, healthy smile
- Discuss all available insurance options and payment plans
The Greenwood Dental Care team will be glad to answer any questions, providing you with all of the information needed to help make decisions regarding your dental treatment.
Greenwood Dental Care offers our patient form(s) online so they can be completed in the convenience of your own home or office. Follow these easy three steps:
- If you do not already have AdobeReader® installed on your computer, Click Here to download.
- Download the necessary form(s), print it out and fill in the required information.
- Bring them with you to your appointment.
New Dental Patient Form – Required
This lets us know the history and current state of your dental health. What questions, concerns, goals, regarding dental care can we help you with? Let us know!
What to Expect
Being well-prepared for your appointment will ensure that the doctor has all of the needed information to provide the best possible care for you. It also will help relieve any unnecessary anxiety you may be feeling. Educate yourself on your symptoms by reviewing the content on this Web site. Also, take some time to review our staff page and familiarize yourself with the doctors. We look forward to your first visit.
Read what our new patients and old patients are saying!