Our family dentistry practice near Wadsworth, Illinois, is built to provide your whole family with top-notch dental care. Our knowledge and skill in caring for all ages set us apart from general dentistry practices. We ensure your entire family has a positive experience with our comprehensive family dentistry services.
Stressing over your family’s oral health is something you don’t need to do. Start by contacting us at 855.528.3961 to learn more about what we offer.
Treatment for the Whole Family
Family dentistry makes caring for your entire family’s oral health simple. From birth to adulthood, our family dentistry services in Illinois recognize each family is unique and each member of your family deserves a personal touch. We offer general, comprehensive, preventative, and therapeutic care for your family.
We know children and adults need different care. That’s why our team of highly skilled dentists are experts in treating the dental needs of all ages. Our family dentistry services ensure that you, and your kids, receive excellent care year after year. No matter how young or old you are, we’re here to keep you smiling.
What Sets Family Dentistry Apart?
Family dentistry practices prioritize a set of key practices to make sure patients walk away with a positive experience and a healthy mouth. When children learn good dental habits during childhood, they are more likely to take care of their teeth for the rest of their lives. Our priorities include:
- Personalized relationships: having someone you trust working on your family’s teeth is critical. That’s why our dentists work hard to get to know you, not just as patients but as people.
- Quality comprehensive dentistry: no matter what issues you come with, we have the expertise and technology to meet your oral health needs.
- Patient education: we take the time to provide you and your family with the knowledge to sufficiently care for your teeth between visits.
- A comfortable environment: your comfort is just as much of a priority as the cleaning we give your teeth. We know one bad experience can sour your perception of dentists for life. So we work hard to make sure you never have a bad experience with us.
- Modern technology: the care you receive will always utilize cutting-edge technology and the latest techniques in dental care.
What to Expect if You are a New Patient
We start all our patients off with a comprehensive oral exam. If it has been a while since your last visit or if it’s your first visit to us, we like to get full-mouth X-rays to gain a clear picture of the health of your mouth and teeth. Following this exam, one of our dentists will sit down with you to discuss your oral health and provide a treatment plan to keep you looking and feeling your best.
After that comes the dental cleaning. Regular brushing and flossing can only achieve so much. Dental cleanings are key to achieving a healthy mouth and avoiding things like cavities, gum disease, and tooth decay. We know this can be daunting, especially to kids. We do everything possible to make our dental cleanings comfortable for our patients.
Trust Your Smile to Greenwood Dental
Your smile is our top priority at Greenwood Dental near Wadsworth, Illinois. When you trust your family’s dental care to us, you’ll never need to find another dentist again. Beyond general care, we also offer:
Let us worry about your oral health so you don’t have to. We offer convenient hours and sedation dentistry. Contact us at 855.528.3961, or contact us online to take advantage of our comprehensive family dentistry services today.