Our family dentistry practice near Lindenhurst, Illinois, is designed with your family in mind. We understand the inconvenience of needing one dentist for you and another for your kids. That’s why our practitioners are skilled and knowledgeable in serving all ages. This sets us apart from a general dentistry practice.
Our goal is for your entire family to leave our offices smiling. When children develop good early experiences at the dentist, they will be less likely to avoid the dentist in the future. Visiting the dentist doesn’t have to be stressful. Let us take the worry off your plate by calling us at 855.528.3961 to learn more about our dentistry in Lindenhurst, Illinois.
Dental Care for You and the Kids
Visiting a family dentistry practice means that caring for your entire family’s oral health is easy and convenient. No more driving from one appointment to the next just so you and your kids can receive excellent care. We specialize in smiles. Age doesn’t matter.
Moreover, we know your family is unique and deserves to be treated as part of our family. With Greenwood Dental in Lindenhurst, you can expect a comfortable, professional environment where your care is our top concern. The family dentistry services we offer include general check-ups in addition to comprehensive, preventative, and therapeutic care.
Our Family Dentistry Priorities
We prioritize five elements that you can expect every time you walk in the door. They include:
- Relationships: we know it is easier to trust your oral health to people who take the time to know your name. All of our dentists and hygienists work hard to understand each family’s needs. Not only will you receive great care, but you will also receive care from people who take the time to build trust and rapport.
- High-quality outcomes: the goal of visiting the dentist is great oral health. You can be sure by trusting your family’s oral care to us that your teeth, and your smile, are in good hands for the long run.
- Patient education: we’re committed to providing a level of care and education that means you only need us for routine cleanings. We are here to support your family with the know-how it takes to care for your oral health between visits.
- Patient comfort: out of all the doctors your family visits during the year, we understand the dentist may evoke the most anxiety. That goes for people of all ages. As a result, we do everything possible to ensure your visit happens in a calm, comforting environment that is stress-free.
- Cutting-edge technology: we guarantee the care you receive is grounded in the best available technology.
What Can I Expect as a New Dental Patient?
All new patients begin their healthcare with us by completing a comprehensive oral exam. This generally involves full-mouth x-rays. Afterward, one of our doctors will discuss your oral health and share a proposed treatment plan to maintain or even improve your oral health.
Next is a routine dental cleaning. These help to prevent cavities, gum disease, and tooth decay. The cleaning we provide goes beyond what regular brushing and flossing can accomplish.
Greenwood Dental is Here to Make You Smile
Our top priority at Greenwood Dental near Lindenhurst, Illinois, is your smile. We aim to be the last dentist your family will ever need to find. In addition to the general care outlined above, we also offer: